Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Free time

Hi again! I hope you will be okay. I think this is the last post, and today we have to talk about a free time activity. The activity I most do when I have some free time is to knit. It's something that I really enjoy, and I love it because is a good way to spend time, it's very fun (for me at least), it helps in my concentration and I can do some very useful stuff for winter, like scarves, wool hats, gloves, among other things, and you can do it in any place. I always try to look for a place outdoors because I enjoy more this activity when I'm close to nature.

I think I  do this activity at least once a week. I would like to have more time for this, but sometimes I really just can't, or I don't have the enough energy or concentration to knit, specially in this times of the end of the semester. On the other hand, when it's summer or winter vacation, I can spend all my time knitting.

All this activity involves a whole process. At first; you have to have an idea of what do you want to knit (or maybe you don't need it, I don't know, but this it's part of my very personal process), then, you can go to buy the wool that you like, at third you look for some chopstick or crochet that fits your wool, and finally you can start with your new project! 




Like something extra that I want to say for the end of this blog, it's that I've spent all this day knitting a scarf  with a friend at "Calama" XD and I don't have any regrets. Today -finally- I've finish the scarf I was doing for a dear friend, so I'm really happy and I think this have been a very productive day.
Well, that's all. Goodbyeee!


2 comments:

  1. Hello! knit is great, my mother has always tried to teach me but it is so difficult. I think you have a great skill, so congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I've always thought that knitting is difficult, because you need coordination in the movements of your fingers. I can't do it, but it's cool, keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete