Monday, September 10, 2018

Writing about Teresa

From: Cecilia
To: Stephanie
Subject: Hi from Chile

Dear Stephanie,

Hi, I can tell you a lot of things about my dear friend Teresa. First of all, she's 20, and she is studying architecture in the same university as me, but unfortunately we are in different campus. 
She comes from a big country family (she lives in a rural zone of Santiago), so she's used to be with a lot of people.

Teresa have a very good personality, is a really sweet person, always care about the others, and is responsible and clean. Also she always try to help when she goes to other houses, so don't surprise if she try this.

About her hobbies, Teresa always is drawing (and is very talented). About her interest, I think this are drawing, architecture, materials for do miniatures, pencils and Justin Bieber, but I am not so sure about this last one.

And finally, about a "negative" thing of her personality, I can say she's quite introvert, because she is a little bit shy, but only at first, with the days she will be more sociable with you and your family, she only needs familiarized with you.

I hope that's useful. If you need something else please write to me.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment