Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Beautiful world of Twitter

Hi! Today we have to talk about an app, and my favourite one is definitely Twitter <3. I discover it the last year, on April or March (I don't remember very well), because a friend of the university always talk to me about Twitter and how fun and great it is, so I decided to try and install the app on my cellphone (THE BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE). 
In the past I thought it was a very boring app, and I never put it attention (The biggest mistake of my life), but now I use it almost everyday, and I totally love it. I think I like this much because is a very fun social media, I mean, EVERYTHING is on twitter, the most recently news, opinions, trending topics, rumors, and more. I always laugh when I'm on twitter <3


I think I recommend twitter to everybody, specially if you have a band or an artist that really likes you, because the fandom posts are really fun and you can be informed about the most recently news of your band (or whatever you like it). But also, this app have a "dark side" and you can find really annoying people (like pro-life, sexist and stupid people, who always post horrible things). You only have to ignore them (cause fight with they is a waste of time).

Finally, one of the best things of Twitter is watch series. There's a big difference between people who watch T.V and people who watch T.V with Twitter. When you discover this new world, you can watch T.V without your cellphone in your hand.

Pd: Watch Perdona Nuestros Pecados with twitter. You will not regret, that is for sure. 


1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to use twitter. I agree everything is happening there. I keep forgetting my passwords, though

    ReplyDelete