Tuesday, April 24, 2018

My first day

Hello! Today we have to talk about our first day at the university. Was one day of the last year, I remember that I was very nervous and excited. I was very worried because I didn't know where was the classroom and because I always get lost, so I was afraid of get lost in my first day XD and I was also late for the class (like always, until today). For my good luck before the first day I had met a girl called Camila. She called me to ask if I had arrived, so I had the opportunity to ask her where was the classroom and thanks to that I didn't get lost the first day :)


I talked with a lot of people, but I can't remember who they were XD (I have a very bad memory for remember faces) I think they even wasn't from the career XD but whatever, the person I remember the most is Camila, because she likes K-pop <3. So, the first day I made a tour by the campus (for not to get lost at the next day), eat a giant "completo" and talk with other students.



The first classes were fine to me, except for philosophy of social sciences, since the first day I hated that class. I remember that I really liked archeology with the teacher Carolina Belmar <3 her classes was ones of the best for me. I can't remember which was the very first class XD I think was anthropology, but I'm not very sure, I only remember that I enjoyed that class until they made us read Levi Strauss.


Other thing I want to add is that I was very surprised by the amount of kiosks and the impressive offer of food that they offered, it made me very happy to know that it was not so expensive and it was also delicious!


2 comments:

  1. How tender that their friendship began before the first day of classes. one of the things that I love about the university is that it has many kiosks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to forget our first day! It was very fun.. I love your gifs haha.
    Come to see my blog, regards:)

    ReplyDelete