Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Feel good


Something that makes me feel good these days is BTS, a South Korean group. I didn't like that much K pop before, but now I really enjoy it. It started like an accident (a really happy one) and now I'm learning about a new culture. It's a little bit embarrassing, because people sometimes see this like something weird :'( but I feel really happy when they win important awards, make funny videos, post on twitter or produce new songs (they are doing this right now and I'm very excited), so I don't care that much.

Since I like BTS, and others K-pop groups, they take away a lot of my time :'( it's something really actual and all this groups have a lot of competition, so, for always being on the top they have to constantly post new material, photos or videos. Everyday something happen and I don't want to be out of day. Even if they take me away a lot of time I do not regret anything.

Other things I want to do this semester is watch series like Stranger Things (everybody says I have to watch it), Dark, House of Cards, Rick and Morty, etc. And another thing I want to do is watch less Perdona Nuestros Pecados and Verdades Ocultas, Mega obsess me! ):



1 comment:

  1. Watch stranger things and Dark right now! You will enjoy it! And I love Verdades Ocultas too, that's so funny! (good luck in this semester :))

    ReplyDelete