Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Hi, I'm Leo

Hi, today we have to talk about horoscope, so I will start saying that I'm Leo and I was born one 24th of July on 1998 (My birthday is very close jiji). At first when I was in high school, I didn't know nothing about astral chart or start signs, but everything change on my first day of university. I remember the first question that someone ask to me was: What is your start sign? I didn't think too much about it and I say: Hi, I'm Leo and you? and she says: I'm Gemini, and I was like, Oh great, good for you, I like Gemini, but inside I was thinking about how I don't know nothing about this. With the time I start to know more about start signs, ascendant signs, sun, moon, etc.
  




My first approach to the astral chart was thanks to the web, in a very reliable page of internet called Los arcanos.com, (fully recommended). In this site I discover that my sun and moon are Leo (I know, I'am a very Leo person), and my ascendant sign is Sagittarius. I really like know things about the horoscope, I think it's really fun talk to people about this, and judge them according to their sign XD

Goodbyee.







No comments:

Post a Comment